Master Gianni Giambi, began Taekwondo at age 4 under his father Grand Master Mark Giambi who is the founder and master instructor of Young Brothers Taekwondo Schools in Houston, Texas. At age 12 Master Giambi, began training with Olympic team coach Jean Lopez and Paris Amani.
Master Giambi now is fortunate to bring together everything he has learned and pass it to his students. “Coaching has by far become my most gratifying endeavor, I am able to facilitate a path to my athlete’s goals and in the process watch the journey shapes and molds them.”
Learn more about Master Gianni Giambi. Read More
Master Reza Naderian
- 2008 Olympic Participant
- 1st Place in World Taekwondo Championship in Tunes in 2014
- 1st Place in World Taekwondo Athletes in Indonesia in 2013
- 1st Place in World Taekwondo ranking (The third weight) – 2008-2011
- 3rd Place in World Championship – Kazakhstan 2010
- 2nd Place in Student World Championships – Spain 2010
- 1st Place in Asian Cup – Iran 2010
- 2nd Place in World Championships – Denmark 2009
- 1st Place in West Asian Championships – Iran 2009
- 2nd Place in World Cup Competitions – Republic of Azerbaijan 2009
- 2nd Place in Asian Youth Championships – China 2008
- 1st Place in World Youth Championships – Vietnam 2006
Learn more about Master Reza Naderian.
Victoria Murtland (Instructor)
Instructor Victoria Murtland graduated from DeBakey High School and is currently attending Houston Community College. Her strong passion for taekwondo inspired her to become a instructors at HC Taekwondo. She teaches our children and tot’s taekwondo classes.
Instructor Murtland, started Tae Kwon Do at age 12 and began competing in sparring at age 13. By age 19, she earned her first black belt. This accomplishment has kept her focused on achieve other goals in her life. She became a competitor at the National Championship for Taekwondo and placed Gold in 4 national championships. She is also recognized as a leading member of the National AAU team for Taekwondo (2015 – 2016).
Learn more about our Children Taekwondo Program.